Coming in 2019 . . .
Community Television of Knoxville is looking forward to collaborating with the Office of Neighborhoods to co-sponsor the first online neighborhood holiday gift auction and live televised event in December, 2019.
The auction will feature 12 days of online bidding (Dec 2 – Dec 14), culminating with a 4-hour live TV Special (Saturday, Dec 14, 10 am – 2 pm).
Auction items will include new and pre-owned gifts donated by neighborhood residents through their registered neighborhood organizations. Decisions pertaining to the inclusion of specific auction items will be made by the participating neighborhood organizations.
The TV Special will feature recognizable neighborhood organization leaders and local celebrities who will interact with other neighborhood residents to share the flavors of history, character, projects, activities, & events that define their neighborhoods. The event will also feature neighborhood photos, video clips, live auction updates, special performances, and a few other surprises.
Auction item winners will be promptly notified via email at the conclusion of the televised event allowing 10 days to pick up their gifts before Christmas. Arrangements for pick up of purchased gifts and collection of payments will be coordinated by the neighborhood leaders.
All proceeds from the auction will benefit the participating neighborhood organizations.
Get Involved Now . . . in 2018!
- Start spreading the word among your neighbors.
- Invite your neighborhood organization leaders to visit auction.ctvknox.org
- Encourage neighbors to contact Kevin Jeske-Polyak at 865-215-4352 Kevin@ctvKnox.org
- Look in your attic and storage rooms for quality gift items you could donate.
- Ask local merchants to donate new gift items to include in the auction.
- Donated (or purchased) gift cards & gift certificates make great auction items.